WORKLINX - Not Just Another Box
WORKLINX is not just off-the-shelf boxed software – the programme is delivered by competent consultants who start the implementation process for you and can continue the process to suit your needs.
WORKLINX Benefit Highlights:
- Hands on assistance to progress your work systems analysis and recording
- Comprehensive procedures review
- establishing pathways to best practice implementation
- Job Descriptions that provide superior recruitment resources
- Your job descriptions will include all aspects of the work
- Key Task identification making it easier to allocate work when people are away
- The ability to print a fully documented version of the work involved
- A work action database (your standard operating procedures) that is readily accessible
- This record could provide a Q Base or ISO accreditation resource
- Procedures compilation designed to create a ready-to-use training resource
- You only enter information once – then reports give flexibility
- Work procedures details provide the resource for objective performance appraisals
- All staff in the appraisal system know what they are being measured on
- Effective risk management through hazards details & checklist system
- WORKLINX delivers your OSH requirements
- Integrated equipment management
- Equipment is linked to a checklist system to ensure relevant checks are made for optimum maintenance schedules
- Safety systems are monitored to limit risk
- Processes that are easily identified to minimize risk of failures
- Rework is a high cost to business and process failures lose customers
- Strategic business plan template – to guide internal processes
The WORKLINX Business System Programme provides a comprehensive strategic planning model.
Business plan objectives and strategies are integrated into normal operations through linked database – plans become a reality.
The main failing in Strategic Business Planning is lack of ACTION on strategic issues. The WORKLINX Business System Programme and software helps you drive these … or your WORKLINX Consultant can lead this activity for you.
Click on the arrow to go to page two